Could you be the next CHILD Mags Digital Editor? We’re searching for someone awesome to replace outgoing Digital Editor Bron Bates.
After nearly three years at CHILD Mags, I’m moving on to focus on my personal writing projects. I’m very excited to be taking on this new challenge, but also sad to be leaving this amazing team.
But, the good news is, CHILD Mags are on the hunt for a fabulous new Digital Editor! Possibly you?
Here’s more about the role:
- Part time: 25-30 hours per week and family friendly
- Based in the Copeland Publishing offices in Epping, NSW, near the train station
- Responsibilities include planning editorial content: collaborating with the editorial team to come up with original post ideas, writing blog posts, social media posts and newsletters on women’s, parenting and lifestyle topics
- Photograph and style photo shoots for editorial and advertising (like this and this)
- Use Google Analytics to measure reach and progress
- Come up with and implement advertising campaigns for clients that are suitable for digital/to complement print
- Assist the Editor and work with the team on various editorial duties
- Have personal experience that will inform your posts (like this and this)
- Are passionate about social media and publishing
- Can work autonomously and within a team
- Have experience blogging/writing for magazines or websites, whether it be your own or for a publication
- Are interested in women’s issues, parenting and lifestyle: homes, fashion, culture, current events
- Have a degree in Journalism/Media
- To apply, please send your CV and three examples of your work on parenting or lifestyle to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Digital Editor’ in the subject line. We’ll be taking applications over the next few weeks and hope to have the position filled by June. Good luck!