There are quite a few things that should have made me sad this week – a trip to the dentist, a broken something-something on my car, an expensive computer purchase that brought no joy at all and yet I’m still grinning. Because…
- Fat Mum Slim agreed to be interviewed by us.
- Netflix has released all seven Gilmore Girls seasons in Australia in the lead up to their four new mini movies that are in production now!
- A Spice Girls video got the best Feminist makeover ever.
- Fruit and veggies can make you happy according to a recent study.
- I laughed so hard when I saw these Mum Milestone Cards.
- It turns out that curiosity can actually be detrimental to happiness.
- Women are buying themselves pinky rings full of love.
- I watched Constance Hall give this amazing charity a $20000 check on Saturday night.
- This author believes that it’s not the pursuit of pleasure that increases happiness, but rather the pursuit of meaning. I have to say I agree.
- I’ve been paying with cash lately because according to this study it can make you enjoy your purchase more. It’s working.
Featured image by Benny Jackson