We have rounded up all the things that have made us crack a smile this week. So come and get happy with us.
I was recently listening to a podcast called Happier, I listen to it every week because it makes me….happier. Funny that.
This week they talked about quotes, but more specifically about having a personal quote. And it got me thinking, if I had to choose a signature quote what would it be?
I think it might be, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
Lots of studies have found that that a strong sense of self is a huge contributor towards happiness and funnily enough identifying that this is my quote actually did actually make me happier.
The other things that made me happy this week?
- Katherine Sabbath’s Instagram feed, her cakes, her fashion, her vibe.
- This gorgeous gift to a family who needed it.
- Stylish threads for sick teens.
- This TED talk about taking the other path.
- This book full of self love.
- Amy Shipp’s answers to our 20 Questions.
- What makes a happy child?
- This Iced Vovo milkshake.
- The new range of kids clothing by Mrs Millah
- Felt toy Australian cakes and biscuits.
Featured image / Alfonso Cenname