We wrap-up our fave kooky and spooky Halloween ideas that are a bit funkier than your average pumpkin.
Boo! Costumes treat bags, recipes, crafty makes and decorations – we have you covered for the Halloween season.
1. Throw a kids Halloween party – you will be the talk of the street!
2. These black tulle-covered balloons are so chic and cool.
3. Meow! Learn how to make this feline friendly cat-themed headpiece.
4. No time to make a costume! These Sparrow & B threads are perfect for kid’s dress-ups!
6. Yum – these pumpkin and chocolate brownie’s will make a scrumptious Halloween treat.
7. A simple cardboard box can turn into the most amazing outfit.
8. Halloween treats will look amazing displayed in these animal jars – Get the DIY.
10. When balloons become amazing backdrops. Get the camera ready!
11. Keep the kids busy with some Halloween craft – these monster buttons are adorable.
12. This one is for the mums – pumpkin planters. Carve out the inside of a pumpkin and plant in some succulents. What a nice greeting on the doorstep of your home.
Want more Halloween ideas? Check out the CHILD Mags Pinterest boards.