Pull up your socks and pack your backpack – it’s time for a new school year.
From making your own homework nook to simple lunchbox ideas – here are some of our past stories that may help you through the whole back-to-school mayhem.
- We share some of our fave art school sets and stationery.
- Download our FREE Create + Play CHILD mini mag for fun activities and projects.
- Don’t know what to pack in your child’s lunchbox this year? Let the kids tell you what they want.
- Be inspired by these kids’ craft corner tips – A few tweaks and you have great homework headquarters.
- We love this show that takes us back to our school days at little-lunch.
- Thinking about putting up your hand up to be class mum this year? Read this first.
- Personalise your kids’ stationery so they can’t lose it!
- Cook up your own meat pies with this recipe – worthy of the school canteen!
- Download our FREE printable lunchbox notes of funny sayings and jokes. Get them HERE!
Words: Jenna Templeton