As the weather gets colder we are celebrating some of our fave floral things – join us as we brighten up Winter with these 12 ways to bring more flowers into your life.
1. DIY pressed flowers is one of our most cherished childhood nature activities.
2. Decorate cakes and cookies with edible flower petals.
3. Add roses to a rose lime spritzer.
5. Use your child’s artwork to wrap-up a posy of flowers for nanna.
6. Treat yourself to a bunch, so you don’t hate your partner.
7. Check out these florists that sell a bunch of posies for $40 and under.
8. Document your garden with a botanical drawing class or other creative workshop?
9. Make floral wreaths of backyard blooms to decorate a baby shower.
11. Make breakfast time extra special with flowers.
12. Let a favourite flower be the inspiration of an outfit or kids party.